Decatur - South Dekalb
Emma's House is a unique home-sharing program where seniors can relax in a safe, peaceful, warm, loving, sound, beautiful furnished home, so that they may “Age Comfortably” while meeting new friends. We were established to gather women to explore and develop creative options for living together in communities.
We provide housing, amenities and activities to women interested in spending less of their income on housing related expenses by sharing housing with one another. Please visit here to learn more about what our housing program offers.
What is Home-sharing?
Home-sharing is a term used to describe a living arrangement where two unrelated people share one home or apartment. Each person has his/her own room, and common areas, such as the kitchen and living room, are shared. It’s an alternative, affordable housing option that can work for people of many different ages and life situations.
• Rent is based on your income
• Shared kitchen and living spaces, Private Bath available
• All utilities, phone, internet, cable, activities included
• Move-in fee required
• Rental Agreement required
• Public Transportation a few steps away
• Background Screening required