Need a Ride?
Our Senior Shuttle offers light door-to-door transportation (walking assistance available) to Gwinnett Senior residents age 60 and over or disabled within 10 miles. Rides are offered to non-emergency appointments to Gwinnett county residents only. We request that you notify us within 24 hours or as soon as possible to schedule an appointment since rides are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
• Occasionally, due to cancellations, we may accommodate same day requests
• Transportation to medical appointments, social, and recreational activities within Gwinnett County limits
• 10 mile radius - $.14 cents per mile thereafter
• Flat fee of $25 with a 1 hour minimum wait time - $1 for each additional hour
• Gwinnett Get in Gear Voucher Program
• Luxury Vehicles
• Free Beverages and Refreshments
• Cash or Voucher Only
Our experienced staff provides clean, safe, and courteous transportation using luxury van vehicles.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. No pick-up times after 4:30, depending on trip proximity.
Online Reservation or call: (404) 647-4996
For more information including eligibility requirements on the Get in Gear program, please visit Gwinnett Senior Services or call